Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

Top of the mernin' to ya laddys! It's good ole St. Paddy's Day... A day when everything can be green and nobody will care!!! St. Patrick's Day does not really mean that much to me... I don't have many memories for it besides one time, 3 years ago... I was fishing in the lake on our farm, I had just caught a 5 lb. largemouth bass, and I was very excited... Eventhough thats a pretty big fish, it's nothing to "WOW" over. I strung another minnow on my hook and casted out to my favorite spot... I let the minnow do his job of swimming around, waiting on my bobber to sink under water... When it did, I knew it was a good one!!! A long fight of me realing in this fish took over 5 minutes. When I finally got it on shore and had him measured, he came out to be 8 lbs. and 21 inches long!!! Bass O'Hern still holds my personal record.

1 comment: